Ryan Chiang, UI designer
User interface designer adepts in visual guideline defining, forecasting, identifying and incorporating consumer and enterprises needs into user-centered software designs. Expertise includes:
UI guideline design:
Create UI vision for mobile apps and Web site with customer or enterprises need that includes UI component, color scheme, font and illustration.
UX flow creation:
Develop UI mockup, site map, and construct wireframes enabling effortless navigation.
Motion graphic and UI prototype:
Directed UI transition and Created operating prototype on video display
2014 - 2018
UI designer / Product Design Team
- DSM 7.0 UI – Established latest UI guideline for Synology NAS.
- Chat application – Created applications on Web, Android and iOS platforms, adopted by numerous famous enterprises.
- SRM 1.0 UI – first router system for Synology New Product, RT1990 and RT2600.
2013 - 2014
UI designer / Product Design Team & Cloud Team
- Acer Photo – Acted the UX wireframe and prototype for usability testing.
- Acer Clock – Collaborated with IDEO, the famous global design company in US, to design applications on Acer flagship product.
2012 - 2013
UI designer / Contractor
- Rapidly prototyped numerous apps on new mobile system, CASA, in a 7-person team within 6 months.
- Second Prize/2012 – The first team in Taiwan to get this award.
CANNES YOUNG LIONS
- The team representative Taiwan to Cannes for competition /2010
National Taiwan University of Arts
M.A. of Multimedia and Animation Arts
National Yunlin University of Science and Technology
B.A. of Digital Media Design